What to Expect When You’re Expecting an Author Visit
I am available for school and public library visits across the country. Choose from one of the following presentations (scroll down to see descriptions), or request a custom-made talk for your class. All presentations support the Common Core State Standards.
See below for details or download my Author Visit Brochure for more information.
(click links below to expand and learn about each presentation)
Time: 45 minutes
Time: 35 minutes
Time: 45 minutes
Live Presentations Fee
- $850 per day for southern New England (Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts).
- Travel expenses apply outside this area.
- Discounts are available for multi-day visits.
Virtual Visits Fee
- $110 per session for sessions up to one hour.
- Discounts are available for multiple sessions.
- A free 15 to 20 minute Skype Q&A is also available on a limited basis.
Contact me for availability or more information.
Here’s What Librarians and Kids are Saying:
“Your presentation pitched perfectly for our student body and held their attention well!” –Isla A., Media Specialist
“I enjoyed learning about how you find good information about someone.” –Allie G., student
“Thank you so much for coming to our school. Now I’m more interested in biographies than I used to be.” –Mitchell F., student
“You did a marvelous job keeping all three classes engaged…[and] you were a pleasure to work with.” –Maria M., Media Specialist
“I learned that if you really work hard on research you can learn many interesting things.” –Galen, student
“We really enjoyed your presentation to our class.” –Mrs. P., teacher
“This has really inspired me to write a biography!” –Matthew C., student